• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

studing

rocco17

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 SR VIPER LTX
anyone stud a backcountry 1.75 IM NEW TO THIS, ASKING QUESTIONS I HAVE A 2013 XTX AND WANT SOME OPINIONS OR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE STUD WISE THANKS ROCCO

Last edited:

I don't even think anyone makes a stud long enough for a 1.75" lug track .... but I could be wrong.

I had a 1.75" sno x track on my 07 mxz 440x and like all other snow x sleds they are studded with double backers and tall nuts. So they do make them long enough, just not sure on the nytro if it's doable

i have the studs with tall nuts and all but i see that to put on this track you have to take out the tunnel protectors witch makes me think you cant use them thanks for responding

will only be able to do this by going with a smaller driver , with stock drivers a 1.450 stud just makes it ,anything longer you`ll tear out your heat exchanger

kind of what i thought by reading other posts and reading between the lines thank you

just curious but, why would you be able to run a 1.75 track without rubbing and only a 1.450 stud before rubbing???

My guess is with heat exchanger protectors removed you gain the extra clearance needed, but then you can't run a stud.

Back