• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Surprise Me

VectorLTX2012

Expert
I just bought a 2012 Vector LTX and the service manual. Looking through the manual I came across the general spec page. So curiosity got the better of me so I look to see what kind of power the engine puts out. The manual says 118.6 bhp @ 8250rpm and 82.35 ft-lb @ 6500rpm. I thought I read somewhere that the engine develops about 130 hp. What do people say now? I know I will still enjoy the ride, but my old REV had about 115 ponnies which was in a light sled, may not have the same torque as the Vector.

Chester

:jump:

I believe you are see those number because of the Di-no that they use in Japan if you put it on one here you well see bigger numbers, I believe that your sled has around a 128hp when they went to fuel injected go to dyno port wed site and look up your sled there to get a reading, one you drive it you will get the wow factor and if that's not making you happy put a clutch kit

Back