• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Team Fast 136" M20 - 2011+ Apex XTX (Version 1.0)

Bad back - I need a super plush ride. I can't get the stock to give me that, plus the ease of adjusting M10/M20 sounds really appealing.

Side note - what county are you in? I went to ND.

If you decide to spring for an M20 with the tunnel mounted compressor, gauge, switch combo, I will give you a plate that I made to mount it. It will keep you from drilling any unnecessary holes in the tunnel.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks, will keep you posted.
Page 5, post #72

I just had a thought though...you're Vector chassis is based off the 06 - 10 Apex, so my plate may not work by using existing rivet holes in the tunnel?

Page 5, post #72

I just had a thought though...you're Vector chassis is based off the 06 - 10 Apex, so my plate may not work by using existing rivet holes in the tunnel?
Wow, what a fantastic job you did, I am thoroughly impressed.

I wanted to give a technical update to those of you that my be using the Viar 90 air compressor like mine:

If you ever break the pipe threads out of the cylinder head like I did (page 7, post 104), it can be re-worked and re-used.

Here's pictures of each step:

h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg
h5.jpg
h6.jpg

I am also working to solve the issue with the compressor check valve freezing and sticking when sitting overnight. Stay tuned for that...

Last edited:
I wanted to give a technical update to those of you that my be using the Viar 90 air compressor like mine:

If you ever break the pipe threads out of the cylinder head like I did (page 7, post 104), it can be re-worked and re-used.

Here's pictures of each step:

View attachment 108708 View attachment 108709 View attachment 108710 View attachment 108711 View attachment 108712 View attachment 108713

I am also working to solve the issue with the compressor checkvalve freezing and sticking when sitting overnight. Stay tuned for that...

Great idea, well done.

Previous error, please disregard this post.

Last edited:
IMG_0500.JPG

A thing of beauty, but I do not have time to install it just yet. Probably at least a month, maybe more....a bummer.

Dan, did the mid wheels come with the 136" or did you put them on? I had to add them and going on the 3rd season with a set of hyfax. I use scratchers too when low snow or ice riding.

Good luck with the install and Northernsledder's post is an awesome resource for info.

Dan, did the mid wheels come with the 136" or did you put them on? I had to add them and going on the 3rd season with a set of hyfax. I use scratchers too when low snow or ice riding.

Good luck with the install and Northernsledder's post is an awesome resource for info.

Hi yamahatd. The extra wheels were an option. I wanted them because I seem to remember someone else on this thread they may be needed. My Vector has done well with hyfax. I have had well over 6,000 km per set in each of the last 2 years. They seem to wear very quickly to a certain point but then stay the same for the longest time, so I have managed to only change once per year. It will be interesting to see how long they will last on the M20.

I have yet to replace my original M20 hyfax and I have close to 4000 miles on them. ;)!

Back