• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thunder Products will be at Hay Days..stop and visit!

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
I, along with Shagman will be at Hay Days early Saturday morning to walk thru, pick up some deals and then will head over to Thunder Products to help answer questions you may have, explain clutching in detail, talk about the Gates carbon fiber belts and just say "Hi" and "Thank you" to all who have used Thunder Products on their sleds, atv's and other motorsports!

Lonn just received the prototype from me that will be on sale at Hay Days....which doesn't give him much time for machining.... but I know Lonn and if anyone can make it work, Lonn can!

A few members and friends have seen the prototype I made for Lonn up close and the feed back from everyone was exactly what I was hoping for. Out of 28 people that showed up, 25 were sledders that work on their sleds and it was unanimous that everyone with a Viper, Sidewinder and Nytro should have one. @farmerschiferl Aaron looked at it right away and said "I need one!" Aaron also mentioned how beefy/rugged it was made so you can work on your sled with gloves on. @TestMaster John thought it was a great idea that will not only help the racers, hardcore trail riders, Ma and Pa sledders and according to John will help him greatly because of arthritis in his left hand. @yamahaguys Mark's sled was the guinea pig to show everyone at Mark's summer snowmobile party last weekend.

I, along with Shagman will be at Hay Days early Saturday morning to walk thru, pick up some deals and then will head over to Thunder Products to help answer questions you may have, explain clutching in detail, talk about the Gates carbon fiber belts and just say "Hi" and "Thank you" to all who have used Thunder Products on their sleds, atv's and other motorsports!

Lonn just received the prototype from me that will be on sale at Hay Days....which doesn't give him much time for machining.... but I know Lonn and if anyone can make it work, Lonn can!

A few members and friends have seen the prototype I made for Lonn up close and the feed back from everyone was exactly what I was hoping for. Out of 28 people that showed up, 25 were sledders that work on their sleds and it was unanimous that everyone with a Viper, Sidewinder and Nytro should have one. @farmerschiferl Aaron looked at it right away and said "I need one!" Aaron also mentioned how beefy/rugged it was made so you can work on your sled with gloves on. @TestMaster John thought it was a great idea that will not only help the racers, hardcore trail riders, Ma and Pa sledders and according to John will help him greatly because of arthritis in his left hand. @yamahaguys Mark's sled was the guinea pig to show everyone at Mark's summer snowmobile party last weekend.

What's the prototype product that you are referring to? Purpose, pictures, etc? Thanks

Really guys you can't do that to us. Getting One two of WHAT??????????

Come on my slim friend what am I missing??

Check out thunder products new ad in snow tech
509a7c4de17d2eab8bf3ce2a4465b613.jpg

Terry do you know if you can order the secondary belt adjuster yet online? I just looked but didn't see it anywhere. But if you listen to my wife I don't look past my nose so I may have missed it. LOL!

Terry do you know if you can order the secondary belt adjuster yet online? I just looked but didn't see it anywhere. But if you listen to my wife I don't look past my nose so I may have missed it. LOL!
It is on the website I looked before I posted the ad from snow tech.

Maybe Terry knows if there is a inventory yet.

Hey guys, Machine shop is making product right now. Will have the kits at Hay Days.

The picture is somewhat close, but not the final design. Lonn needed to get it in the magazine for advertising.

Back