• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Top Gear options - Canada

Derailed

Veteran
I have the 24T 13wide in my 2016 RTX that I’m hoping to press in a new bushing. McMaster Carr won’t ship to Canada and so far the only stock item I can find is this one:

Do you guys think this will work?

Or if anyone has any other option better than the $160 Yamaha gear that can be obtained in Canada I’d appreciate the advice.

Thanks

I order from McMaster carr all the time. Is it just that part they won’t ship. They have an office somewhere here.

I order from McMaster carr all the time. Is it just that part they won’t ship. They have an office somewhere here.
This is the response I got:
“Due to the cost and complexity of shipping our products to Canada, we are only able to accept orders from businesses and schools. We’ve canceled your order. If this material is not for personal use, please resubmit your order online using the business or school name.”

It was only a $10 order for 2 bushings so maybe that’s why it yeah no luck.

I have the 24T 13wide in my 2016 RTX that I’m hoping to press in a new bushing. McMaster Carr won’t ship to Canada and so far the only stock item I can find is this one:

Do you guys think this will work?

Or if anyone has any other option better than the $160 Yamaha gear that can be obtained in Canada I’d appreciate the advice.

Thanks
Where abouts are ya?
I have some of the harder ones here.

This is the response I got:
“Due to the cost and complexity of shipping our products to Canada, we are only able to accept orders from businesses and schools. We’ve canceled your order. If this material is not for personal use, please resubmit your order online using the business or school name.”

It was only a $10 order for 2 bushings so maybe that’s why it yeah no luck.

Ahh, I just gave them the business name of the company I work for. They didn't seem to really care. They ship FAST in canada. If @74Nitro has what you need that is your next best bet. If you need something I can see if I can help as well.

If you're within driving distance I have some here, otherwise earthling can fix you up.

@Derailed let me know if you need help with the order. I am going to place another order with mcmaster in a few days.

The new bushings he ordered will be in today from McMaster Carr. Quite a bit cheaper that way.

Back