• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Torsion Spring Adjusters 4 position...new product??

IIRC, the preload adjuster is the same across all Yamaha models. I got some sets for our sleds which have 5 settings. Basically a pentagon. They work great. Made of black anodized aluminum. No longer available.

I would be interested in a set for my 08 Nytro.

Count me in for a set. Been looking for some to purchase. Keep us posted please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would buy a set for sure allways could use some more better adjust ability.

Been working on this and here's what I've come up with. Position 1 and 2 will be same as the stock M and H settings. Position 3 would be 1.5 times more preload than H and position 4 would be double the preload of stock position H.

Main 1/2" thick block will have a plate riveted on each side to keep spring in place. Material will be 6061 Aluminum. I can get all pieces burned out and require no machining or welding....which will allow me to offer these at a better price. Material would be 6061 Aluminum

To rotate the block, a 1/4" ratchet drive can be inserted into one of the 4 square holes. Once I do a test fit up I may opt for a 3/8" holes if the 1/4" ratchet does not provide enough leverage to turn the block.

This design allows me to get all pieces burned out and require no machining or welding....which will allow me to offer these at a better price. Will post up pricing soon once I hear back from from shop that does all my plate burning.

IMG_5935.JPG

Sounds good man , I want them !!

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Nice Travis. Glad you left the first 2 positions stock. Put me in for a set as well.

Pete

Got some pricing back. Thinking retail will be around $80 a pair. Will update this thread once I get my prototype set to test fit. Hopefully by next week.

4 position block didn't suit me. Too big of a jump between stiffer settings and nearly impossible to adjust.

Drew up a 5 position with stock 3 and two firmer clicks. 5th position is 1.5. Times stock H setting.

Back