• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TotallYamaha BBQ In Northern Michigan!

1CrazySledder said:
SledHedz said:
pro116 said:
Tim I will be there.
It's a hike but I will be there.

Awesome! Maybe we should get a Car Pool Coming from Wisconsin/Minnesota so that convert could come also! ;)!

If we can get a car pool as said, I'd go for that for sure.

-1CS

We'll have to ask Allen Ulmer to get a bus, seeing he lives the farthest and start picking up people along the way! LaLaLa ;)! Because you are not going to want to miss the party! :drink: :-o :tg:

SledHedz said:
1CrazySledder said:
SledHedz said:
pro116 said:
Tim I will be there.
It's a hike but I will be there.

Awesome! Maybe we should get a Car Pool Coming from Wisconsin/Minnesota so that convert could come also! ;)!

If we can get a car pool as said, I'd go for that for sure.

-1CS

We'll have to ask Allen Ulmer to get a bus, seeing he lives the farthest and start picking up people along the way! LaLaLa ;)! Because you are not going to want to miss the party! :drink: :-o :tg:

Yeap, sounds like an idea to me....lmao....

Where's the bus at Allen? lol

I may just take the Bonnevile. Map quest says about 8 hours, but I don't think it will take that long.

Road Trip.... :Rockon:

-Vince

Just found it thats my sons last Football game... I cant go, I already missed the 1st one this year... sorry guys. I do have Oct 13th open :(

That would be really cool. It would be even better if you guys could attend the TY Give-Away Ride at the end of Jan and dontate some stuff..... either way its all good.

MrSled said:
That would be really cool. It would be even better if you guys could attend the TY Give-Away Ride at the end of Jan and dontate some stuff..... either way its all good.

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!! more FREE stuff..... just dont let Gerby attend and the rest of us can have some goodies... lol

I know it's not a Yamaha, but I might be firing this one up that I built this summer at the OctoberFest BBQ!
PROSTOCK.jpg

PROSTOCK1.jpg

PROSTOCK7.jpg

PROSTOCK8.jpg

PROSTOCK5.jpg

PROSTOCK6.jpg

PROSTOCK2.jpg

PROSTOCK4.jpg

Back