• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Totallyamaha/Yamaha 2017 Showcase

Pleasant Prairie is a nice place. Been going there quite a few years now for boat races. Memorial day weekend the US Title Series will be there again. Great venue.
As for places to stay, I would avoid the Value Inn. Pretty shady. Plenty of others in the area. All kinds of restaurants. Texas roadhouse, amongst others. For those of you looking for unique server attire, there is a Tilted Kilt. Have been to the Brat Stop for banquets and the food was decent. Entertaining night life there, as they have bands. If you are inclined to shop, there is an outlet mall (under armor included. ) Not sure if it's still open (as heard was moving), but the jelly belly factory is there. Cheap family entertainment or fool your buddies by giving them a puke or rotten egg flavored jelly bean. For you Harley fans, there is a local dealer. I believe there is a gander mountain and wally world too.

And now I will elaborate, just a bit more. Within 3 blocks of highways 50 and 94 you have all the popular chains including White Castle, Cheddars, Dickeys BBQ, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc. Tuscany Italian restaurant is by Woodman's. Uke's Harley is 6 blocks away if you need to buy a T shirt. If you have the time to venture into downtown Kenosha, I can recommend Wine Knot, Mickeys Chicken and Donuts, and Sazzy Bee ($$$)
The downtown area has two breweries, Rustic Road is the better of the two in my opinion. The other is Public brewing. Lastly, if you are bringing the family, the there is a operating cable car downtown that is pretty cool.
Kenosha is the polar opposite of the north woods, which is good and bad.
Safe travels!
2datrl.

Im going to all of them... but thats just me. I think you will get more out of this one then you will the Sneak Peek ..
Any excuse to spend a day associated with snowmobiles is a good day!

Id love to make it down there but its not in the cards! Just too far with 24 hours of driving for a days visit. Wife worry's to much when I drive 4 hours by myself thinks I'll fall asleep or something. Maybe when she retires I'll bring her and see the new Apex in 2018!

Id love to make it down there but its not in the cards! Just too far with 24 hours of driving for a days visit. Wife worry's to much when I drive 4 hours by myself thinks I'll fall asleep or something. Maybe when she retires I'll bring her and see the new Apex in 2018!

Ya I dont think I would drive that far either unless there was a big bottle of jack waiting.. then I might rethink it..LOL

It will be near 50, and we are snowmobilers.. it will be fine :)
Agreed. But even as a snowmobiler, I hate freezing rain! Has ruined a sledding trip more than once. Lol. Sounds like the temp will be fine. Just the rain & wind that might suck. Unless something else changes, I plan to be there.

Agreed. But even as a snowmobiler, I hate freezing rain! Has ruined a sledding trip more than once. Lol. Sounds like the temp will be fine. Just the rain & wind that might suck. Unless something else changes, I plan to be there.

We are on the back side of the Yamaha building so if the weather is coming from the West we have the building blocking it.

So, it is an "outdoor-only" event? Dress for the weather, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan.. Ill buy the cake :)
I am coming. The wife is not.

I'm somewhere between the dog house and the s&$t house right now I think. But, I will be there. Staying outside Chicago Saturday night on the way up. Looking forward to being there and meeting all you guys.

Back