• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Demo Ride in March!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Question: All that attended last year, what is your thought on doing the TY Demo Ride with Yamaha out of the Kingston Plains area again. We had a nice long circle to ride and could still have a bunch of guys trail riding and or off trail as we wait.

The other option would be to run it out of the Comfort Inn as we did in years past if the conditions will allow.

I wasn't there last year but have been to other events in years past. The idea of having a 'private' function at the plains seems really appealing and less 'formal'. All the pics and reports I read seemed to suggest a little more 'freedom' to ride the sleds as well. Add a tail gate party to it and you have a hell of an event.....Hope I can go this year! ;)!

I agree with Crew.

The set-up at the Plains was alot of fun & comfortable.
(Thanks to all that made lunch, btw!!!)

Rockmeister :-o

It was a Great time! We could go ride the plains, come back and hang out with everybody, go for a test ride on the new sleds, come back and hang with everybody, go ride the plains some more, come back and hang with everybody. Tailgating, checking out evryones sleds, the new sleds, It was just an all around good time and this was all after a nice morning rain during breakfast. I think that We should at least do 1 day out of the plains!

I did not do the demos but I thought the lay out was very nice. Lots of good riding out there.

THe hanging in the parking lot was fun. I missed the tailgaiting. Snow was melting to fast to stop and eat.

Really great job on the video Mark ;)! Looks like everyone had a good time. I'll be there, am already booked for all the Michigan rides. :-o

I also agree...AT LEAST 1 day needs to be spent out at Kingston Plains!!! It was a great way to see new things, play in the snow, and party a little!

The trails that Yamaha took us on were perfect for getting a feel for the sleds!

Besides that who could ask for a better place with lots of space for hanging with a lot of AWESOME TY Friends!!!

Back