• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Used Canadian Snowmobile Values

big bruce

Check out the Canadian ATV, Motorcycle and Snowmobile values at
www.cbbtrader.com The strong Canadian dollar combined with Canucks buying product in the USA is really hurting the Canadian resale values of all products. Cheers

Bruce

I think those numbers are wrong!

For exemple, take 2006 Apex GT. The retail value is 9,350 and the trade value is 5,450. That is 3,900 difference. Who get that money? The dealer?

I don't think a dealer can make 4k on an used sled!

Also, if Yamaha Canada don't adjust their price on the 09 model, I will be one of the Canucks who will gladly cross the border to buy a new sled.

Yummy

Well if that's true, I would like to know how they come up with those numbers, when there is such a difference between the two. It does not make sense.

Yummy said:
Also, if Yamaha Canada don't adjust their price on the 09 model, I will be one of the Canucks who will gladly cross the border to buy a new sled.

Yummy

I second that.

Read the fine print

Keep in mind the retail value is for a unit in extra clean condition but the trade-in value is for a unit in average condition. The dealer is responsible for improving the vehicles condition

Read #13 under Frequent asked questions [/b]

Back