• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Very rare Apex!! LOL!

journeyman

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak GT

I don’t know if it’s a joke or the person that wrote the ad is just clueless. It made me laugh though.

Hmmm... I LOVE the Kawasaki motor in my Yamaha Apex. :sled2:

Kawasaki makes a good engine, probably the Ninja.

Kawasaki makes a good engine, probably the Ninja.

I doubt it has a Kawasaki engine, as said it’s either a joke or the person who posted it is clueless. I just thought it was funny when I stumbled across this.

I doubt it has a Kawasaki engine, as said it’s either a joke or the person who posted it is clueless. I just thought it was funny when I stumbled across this.
there is no doubt, clueless is the right answer. Especially when he made the false arctic cat comment. Then we knew for sure the owner was clueless.

Lol, it happens when you're not a sled head, I was joking too:)

The posting on CL was up for a decent amount of time. For those that cannot see it now that it was deleted, they were claiming it had a Kawasaki engine in it.

Back