• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper headlight discussion again

yami1

Extreme
I know this subject has been beat to death. But when I do a search on this the discussion are from a few years ago and just stop . I've tried a cple different led bulbs in my 14 viper and while they are bright I pretty much just use low beam cause high is worth less. I made my own on the fly adjuster which is ok but really like to get the high beam out further instead of in trees. Anyone try the led projection kits that are on Amazon. Or added more reflective to inside of headlight casing? Seems like if you added more reflectiveness on lower part of headlight housing that that may help. Just wondering what others have done recently. My other thought was adding a 6in led offroad light to front bumper . But kinda think it would look kinda dumb.

Have you looked Rock's HID kit? He also has a remote headlight adjuster. Have both kits on both of my Apex's and love the increased visibiilty they provide. As for the headlight adjuster, that is nice especially when conditions change (ie. snow dust, snowing, etc) where you want to adjust them on the fly.

Here a link to his website

I've had best luck with cheapo LED H4 list from Amazon. The 4 sided ones were great. High beams didn't do much, but low beams were super bright anyway.

One of them just went out after 3 years of use, so I replaced with these. So far so good.

FAHREN H4/9003/HB2 LED Bulbs, 2024 Upgraded Ultra-Bright 22000 Lumens, Cool White 6000K, IP68 Waterproof, Halogen Replacement, Pack of 2 https://a.co/d/ikokGpk

Back