• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper issues Fixed!

Glad your happy with your new sled !! I think if I was in the market for a new sled it would be an Apex. I really like my Warrior so I know I'd love an Apex which has been updated and probably just about perfect by now.

That's a great looking XTX and after selling my 07 Apex and waiting to see what Yamaha does on the 25th with they're 16 line up only than will I decide what sled I'm buying........I'm really leaning away from any Viper and I certainly don't want to lose out on the Apex motor so if Yamaha doesn't do anything exciting for me this year with the Apex motor I too will be buying a NEW left over and I'm seriously thinking about going to an XTX Apex also......great move for you I'm sure.........

I can tell you guys I was dead set against any track longer than my 06 attack,well now with 1100 miles on my 15 xtx,wow,I still get that tingling feeling everytime I slam the loud hammer,i just smile,now I have had 6 apexs one attack and one rx1 and now this,maybe my best sled to date,and sense 1969 I have had almost 50 sleds to choose from,some years two different brands even,ya I am a little spoiled,but last years eneded my charm ever again for a Cat,this 13 lxr turbo was my biggest disappointment sense my 05 confusion,but now back on a drop dead realiable sled again,and even though it has the same ck skid my 07 ape had,it just seems to ride and handle better than that shortie,although the 07 still has it covered in top speed on RR beds,at 112 gps now this one finally broke 109 yesterday on somewhat good trail,but not perfect,but reguardless,the sound of this exhaust is way better,but the low to mid pull,wow and it is still all stock,sweet!!

I know I'm loving my new 2014 Apex XTX and I've just gotten thru the 300 mile break-in period so I truly haven't been able to get into that raw power yet.....I will this week and will also be changing my oil and filter at 500 miles this weekend before my last U.P. ride the week of 03/09

I can tell you guys I was dead set against any track longer than my 06 attack,well now with 1100 miles on my 15 xtx,wow,I still get that tingling feeling everytime I slam the loud hammer,i just smile,now I have had 6 apexs one attack and one rx1 and now this,maybe my best sled to date,and sense 1969 I have had almost 50 sleds to choose from,some years two different brands even,ya I am a little spoiled,but last years eneded my charm ever again for a Cat,this 13 lxr turbo was my biggest disappointment sense my 05 confusion,but now back on a drop dead realiable sled again,and even though it has the same ck skid my 07 ape had,it just seems to ride and handle better than that shortie,although the 07 still has it covered in top speed on RR beds,at 112 gps now this one finally broke 109 yesterday on somewhat good trail,but not perfect,but reguardless,the sound of this exhaust is way better,but the low to mid pull,wow and it is still all stock,sweet!!
You sound like me...lol....I can't wipe the smile off my face while riding this sled...it's easily my favorite sled I have ever owned...and I loved my Attak (and my 2001 mountain max 700)....but this sled is sooooo much better...I think the xtx is the right sled for me finally (after jumping from ski doo to yamaha to cat and back again)

WOW......another quick 45 miles on my sled last night after getting home from work was alot of fun......I was over the 300 mile mark last night so I was actually able to experience the pulling power and see how well it does hook up......this is going to be a fun 2 weeks coming up with the rides I have lined up before cleaning and servicing her and getting her ready for storage.....lol

congrats, great looking sled, colour looks really good. love my XTX as well.

lined up on the rail bed outside of Orillia last Friday against my buddies 2015 rennie 800 and i pulled away rather quickly both times from a rolling start. His might ride a little better but it doesn't have the pull or the sound this thing has. Really happy(impressed) with this 4 year old overweight Yamaha (hehe) , the torque is just unreal from start all the way up and the eps is great, especially since i have a bum shoulder.

I truly do not like even riding a sled without EPS any more and you don't realize how nice it is until you jump back on a sled without it.....lol

co upon ngrats, great looking sled, colour looks really good. love my XTX as well.

lined up on the rail bed outside of Orillia last Friday against my buddies 2015 rennie 800 and i pulled away rather quickly both times from a rolling start. His might ride a little better but it doesn't have the pull or the sound this thing has. Really happy(impressed) with this 4 year old overweight Yamaha (hehe) , the torque is just unreal from start all the way up and the eps is great, especially since i have a bum shoulder.
Thanks! The colour I had no choice on, It was the only one in the showroom. Honestly I would have not of cared if it was pink with purple polkadots! Love this sled! I am not concerned with the weight, I may be crazy but I feel it adds stability on the trails, some may not agree but that is my opinion! The torque of this sled is so addictive! I just love how you can be cruising at 120 kmh and still have lots of throttle left! The hand warmers will actually burn your skin if you have no gloves on! Love it! The top end speed is just insane! 100 mph plus in any conditions I have been in so far. All I have done to this sled is put gas in it!

That's just another nice feeling with a Yamaha sled......gas and go........other than your routine upkeep their typically not a problem, glad you like the sled I know I luv my new 2014 Apex XTX and am certain it will be in my line-up for some time.

Back