• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Watch what you ask for!!!!!!!!

BigDogrx1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 rx1
Well girls I took my stock RX This summer and modded everything.
K&N intake with jetting.
Clutch kit (SchmidtBros)
Exhaust (SchmidtBros)
Geared from 24 top to 22 tooth.
Monoskid (last year).

And just got her out for 3 runs at 500'
In back yard, I can say I ain't never been on or in anything that launch's and pulls so hard, don't ask speed at 500' cause I wasn't about to look down.
I might have created more than I expected. So I would advise guys to make 1 mod at a time, so ya keep a handle on it, I sure wouldn't let a rookie jump on it and wop it!!!

But I think the Ol' Ghost will stay just like it is and I'll just be careful where to wop it and smile.
IMG_20151120_123500.jpg

Well girls I took my stock RX This summer and modded everything.
K&N intake with jetting.
Clutch kit (SchmidtBros)
Exhaust (SchmidtBros)
Geared from 24 top to 22 tooth.
Monoskid (last year).

And just got her out for 3 runs at 500'
In back yard, I can say I ain't never been on or in anything that launch's and pulls so hard, don't ask speed at 500' cause I wasn't about to look down.
I might have created more than I expected. So I would advise guys to make 1 mod at a time, so ya keep a handle on it, I sure wouldn't let a rookie jump on it and wop it!!!

But I think the Ol' Ghost will stay just like it is and I'll just be careful where to wop it and smile.View attachment 112059

Awesome! Get some Velcro for your handlebars and gloves to help stay on and you will be fine....

Last edited:
Ran it down my dirt road this morning to double check RPM's, hit 119 on speedo but was only @ 10grand rpm,s.
Still need 200 more rpm's. But @ 119mph on speedo it was still pulling hard.
So all mods kinda worked well together.

Nice. A fellow rider has a similar set up on his RX1 and it beats just about everything when it comes to drag racing.

Ran it down my dirt road this morning to double check RPM's, hit 119 on speedo but was only @ 10grand rpm,s.
Still need 200 more rpm's. But @ 119mph on speedo it was still pulling hard.
So all mods kinda worked well together.

When you come up to ride this winter we need to ride in the wooded hills or I wont be able to keep up with my turbo viper ;)

:4STroke:Hell yeah ! Those RX1 sleds will pull hard when set up -- traction etc .buddys had one with all the mod you have ,except he had a Arctic cat skid and full exhaust , with a 60shot of cool whip ! Sled was quick and fast ,! Even without squirt !

Glad it all worked out for ya !:sled2:

Thats awsome. But I do have to say that I never heard anyone on here complain about too much power. LOL
Stomper no complaint here, just saying Iam getting old and crippled up so I just need to use good sense with that throttle.
Sure feels cool tho to WOP it with exhaust & K&N intake, gears,clutching.
Almost need to re-learn how to drive the beast.

Back