• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

water skipping

I said I wasn't going to but on my last ride of the season I just had to :Rockon:

3025_84217977591_607887591_2280879_.jpg

3025_84893207591_607887591_2291703_.jpg

little clip

http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv81 ... e09450.flv

another clip, hill doesn't look big but it was!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12739793@N07/3481658636/

Nice buddy

Ill post mine once I get home from work in a few weeks. Theres a really good one that someone else took but I cant get the vid....

So far, all the phazers iv been on and run water beside me are good on water. Does yours have any mods that could affect it?

Yamahammer485 said:
Nice buddy

Ill post mine once I get home from work in a few weeks. Theres a really good one that someone else took but I cant get the vid....

So far, all the phazers iv been on and run water beside me are good on water. Does yours have any mods that could affect it?

Eventually somehow water finds its way to the clutches and zings me out. I do have a clutch kit, air box pods, dual pipes, nothing that I think would affect it's ability to skip.

Jeremy said:
Yamahammer485 said:
Nice buddy

Eventually somehow water finds its way to the clutches and zings me out. I do have a clutch kit, air box pods, dual pipes, nothing that I think would affect it's ability to skip.

I have been fighting belt slip for 2 years straight, tried everything, tape, aluminum plates, etc and finally figured out that water somehow was coming in from behind the primary. It was being forced in by the track as id be doing huge wheelies 5 ft off the ground and have belt slip. I ended up making a plate behind the primary (remove it first, take your time) and I can now run water better than any other sled iv seen so far! No more problems, tons of power and traction!

Ill post pics of my plate mod once I have access to my computer

Yamahammer485 said:
Jeremy said:
Yamahammer485 said:
Nice buddy

I have been fighting belt slip for 2 years straight, tried everything, tape, aluminum plates, etc and finally figured out that water somehow was coming in from behind the primary. It was being forced in by the track as id be doing huge wheelies 5 ft off the ground and have belt slip. I ended up making a plate behind the primary (remove it first, take your time) and I can now run water better than any other sled iv seen so far! No more problems, tons of power and traction!

Ill post pics of my plate mod once I have access to my computer

Yes i would like to see what you have done i have a lot of belt slip on water with my attak.

Yamahammer, I also would like to see what you have come up with. Everyone needs to skip in the summer or you better sell your sled cause they are for summer as-well as winter !!! I tried to seal her up a little there today so I'll be trying her out today or tommorow !!! I'll link you to youtube when I try !!!

YAMAHAMMER485

Were you able to get to your comp. yet ??? I am interested in that plate you fabbed ??? Although I seem to have fixed my slippage issue I am still interested in that plate ???

spring fun

Attachments

• H20.JPG
    H20.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 231
  • H2O_2.JPG
    H2O_2.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 225
  • H2O_3.JPG
    H2O_3.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 220
  • H2O_4.JPG
    H2O_4.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 283
Awesome!!! I've been thinking about trying this on my APEX Mtn. but the thought of sinking it scares the bejeezes out of me. LOL

Back