• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

water skipping

Here is a picture of my dad skipping a pond.

WaterSkippingLarge.jpg

[/img]

I cant top the quality of that last pic, which is also sick, but I can assure you that I have burnt many tanks of gas just playing on water doing exactly that!!!! :yam:

I have some still shots which arent the best, but theyre in .bmp formatt and I cant put them here for some reason

Anyways, here is the 100% sure fire way to seal your apex to run water. Mine always slipped before this, I tried tape, closing off vents, bottom panel, sealing exhaust holes, etcc... and this is where the water was coming in, from behind the primary and in through the bulkhead hole where the coolant tube runs through, so now its blocked with an aluminum plate! Also, the one in the pic was a demo, as in im remaking an entire new single peice one this fall.

Attachments

• P1030335 (Large).JPG
    P1030335 (Large).JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 264
More, nice little few feet deep spring melt.

This lake is 60kms long and this is how the shorline is the whole way, and yes, I did this repeatedly.

You can really get your carving technique down without too many worries, although the ice has broken many times in these places....

Attachments

• P1030342 (Large).JPG
    P1030342 (Large).JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 184
  • P1030344 (Large).JPG
    P1030344 (Large).JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 178

Back