• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What are your summer upgrades ?

cw xtx 1.75

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 Yamaha Nytro xtx 1.75
I started by buying the extended warranty before the 1 year expired , then bought Hygear torsion spring spacers . Just ordered a OFT steering relocate . And I think my last upgrade for the year will be a Skinz seat kit . My sled is a 2013 Nytro xtx 1.75 . Current extras are 2.5 lake effect riser, Moflow console vent , Schmidt Bros single exhaust , Schmidt bros tunnel block off , and Simmons skis . Let's hear what everyone else is gonna do this summer !

Last edited:

Does anyone know if I have to get longer cables throttle / brake if I am going to run my oft relocate and a 2.5 pivot riser ?

Does anyone know if I have to get longer cables throttle / brake if I am going to run my oft relocate and a 2.5 pivot riser ?
No you don't. I ran that same setup for a year until I took a nick out of the brake line by accident one day working on my sled. So I switched the brake line to a Schmidt Bros braided line.

Sounds good man...I am on a similar path. I bought a Nytro purely for all the upgrade possibilities and I am getting into the fun stuff this summer. Here is the plan for my 2014 XTX 1.75-

OFT relocater kit - everyone swears by this upgrade, hence top of the list.
OFT tunnel block off plate.
New riser/handlebar combo. Haven't settled on my set up yet with all the options out there. Likely a fly nxt lvl w/45 degree hooks.
Camoplast Challenger 2.0
JRE spindles and new front shocks. Still researching options on another thread.
Full Hindle exhaust.
DuPont Hyfax
Bergstrom Triple Points

Last edited:
Converting my stock XTX skid suspension to Nytro MTX SE Fox Shox suspension, should save about 25 pounds off the rear and smooth out the ride while at the same time getting rid of the sag issue. This fall when I do the conversion I'll post some pics.

I might pull it out of the trailer on a 90* day just to think of being cooler & wax it :)

I will be putting in a 136" OFT rail extension with 1.75 backcountry. Exell wheel kit and Split Rail skis.

2013 xtx 1.75. Already had push turbo kit, lightweight battery, oft steering relocate, oft rollover valve, slydog skis, and yamaheaters. Started the end of the season off with installing a barcode 365 kit, and fox evol's. Next on the list is a rmk 155 skid, 2.6 powerclaw, one off tunnel extension, b&m running boards, pc5, external wastegate, and whatever else i come up with.

I will build a new exhaust for my under tunnel system this summer, have to make it flat and wide so my track won't touch it.
for my other mods se my signature:)

My upgrade will hopefully be buying an XTX after i sell my RTX and build the XTX to where my sled is now.
OFT, Ollite bushings, Ultra Q Pipe, build another block off plate, HIDs, Bergstron Triple points (unless i get a sled with aftermarket skis). then probably do some paint/powder coat work. also thinking about adding an LED light on the bumper pointing down so when im hard on the throttle i can see at night.

My summer upgrades just got more involved...add a track change to the list!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 121

Back