• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What are your summer upgrades ?

i wouldn't worry too much about the track if that is the only damage, it will work for years.

2014 XTX 1.75....Will be installing Star Suspensions XTX linkage kit, Yamaha 4th wheel kit, Roll over valve, Fox Zero X front track shock, and finally if they become available...Fox QS3 front shocks (17.5) with white springs

Trail tank, copper exhaust donuts, rebuild spindles on split rail skis, installed hygear dual chambers on front floats, oft tether kill, viper snowflap and as much as I can sneak by momma :)

Installing rear mount mpi turbo and other stuff.

Trail tank, storage bag in back, fix my cel37 code lol, carbides, maybe new studs possibly new track too. Maybe new graphics. Not much on agenda for this year unless a factory front end falls in my lap

Got her stripped down to swap out the 120 track for a 128 ripsaw II ..... Going thru the rear end and replacing center shock and anything that looks worn.....

Attachments

• unnamed (16).jpg
    unnamed (16).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 64
I wanted to have all the upgrades done by end of June but looks like it's gonna go into July....Lol

Rebuilt entire skid
Had arms of skid powder coated
Adding 4 th wheel kit
New ice attack track 121
New copper donuts on exhaust
Rebuilt split rail bushings
Buffed tunnel- 'again'

ms

Tearing the sled down to remove my blown MPI supercharger and Install a Powderlites turbo kit. Rebuild the rear skid, install the Vector gauge cluster, bar risers, new headlight setup and a re-tune. Trying to keep it simple.

More studs, gearing, HID lights, and a couple of top secret things to keep my riding buddy's on this site scratching there heads. ;)!

new track and find out whats bent in front end left ski is back.

Trail tank showed up a few weeks ago, have to install the tether I was supposed to do last year, other than that should be good to go.
The vector is getting the exhaust swap, final pieces are on the way, oh I also have a new wrp seat foam to install.

I just bought a 2009 Nytro XTX First upgrade perfomed was 135 mm skid wheels, 8 1/2" black windshield, Mirrors, oh and a GPS.

Ulmer front bushings, Ulmer primary/secondary clutch kit, Hibsman skid plate, Straight Liner Performance A-arm mounted ice scratchers, tunnel block off kit (home made) and hopefully I have enough left over to buy a gusset kit from Grizztracks and to have B-Line Control rebuild the shocks.

Back