• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What color sidewinder you want in 2018

murdered141

Snow Punisher
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha sr viper 15 ltx dx, mpi 190 turbo, straight line header, 38" mtx front end, mtx steering, mtx seat, xtx 141" skid and 2.25" power claw track
2019 sidewinder xtx le, sleeping for now
We've been told that Yamaha watches this site closely, and that's a good thing, so what color or color combo would we like to see in 2018, I personally would like to see the black and grey like my ltx DX or this one, might have to change my screen name to murdered 153
5220_150.jpg

Yea I really liked that red/black combo when I saw the pic. I would like to see how a blue/black combo would look.

All black with whatever graphics they want. As long as I can peel them off and make it completely murdered out.
Now we're talking, but the black and red is pretty bad #*$&@ too.

All black with whatever graphics they want. As long as I can peel them off and make it completely murdered out.

I'm with WVTurbo.....blackout edition, all gloss black to go with my 16 Blackout Edition Ram and Black trailer
20160430_153434.jpg

Yep you need a Black Sidewinder to match your toys.
My murdered viper will look just as good coming out of that trailer.

Blue Chrome, with White accents would be kind of nice.;)

7b4bd8722825ddf158fc3932b7ee8c00.jpg

Same color that I am getting with Spring Check Only! Team Blue Baby. What else is there.
Had that same Blue on SRXs, RX1 and Vipers, now Sidewinder, special sled special color!!

But yeah, do agree that choices are nice, and not just color, how about track choices like Ice Ripper types.

I liked the look of the black DX, but could not pass on the LE shock package so I went with the blue LTX LE.

Back