• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Nothing yet but I have ready to install and or on order:
144' 1.50 lug tarck
Tuner skis
Star Suspension linkage kit
Currently tearing front suspension apart for powder coating. Rear will be next.

09' xTx.

Replaced bad ballast for HIDs on one apex and installed HIDs in another. gotta love bright lites!!!!
:bling

dropped viper spindle bushings at machine shop to get them cut to go into 410. dropped starter off to get rebuilt.

Thought I would restart this thread since it's been awhile.

I pulled my skid this weekend and repainted everything. Popped the seals off all the bearings on the wheels and packed some more grease in there. The factory grease looks brown and dried out. Will be adding 4 wheel kit and extra wheels to skid.

Also, added helmet cord to wiring harness, so the cigarette lighter plug can be used for GPS.

Just finished putting new spring and weights in primary, it's getting time to get excited again.

'08 Nytro -- Grizz Gusset kit ordered, Ulmer Oilite front bushing kit ordered, Tuner skis with Woodys 4" outside & 6" inside carbides ordered, shocks sent out to B-Line Control for some overdue love and OFT relcate kit just delivered. I am gonig to make my own block off kit. Now I just have to order the upper/lower ball joints and I should be good to go.

Got my rack mounted on my xtx, oil changed in chain case and motor with filter, toe in set and rocks starter saver installed.

Brothers 151 war, got mbrp exh in and muffler cover modded to fit.

Snugged up hose clamps, clutches reworked new belt, added 1.75 lug track, and mounted linq system on sled.
Service unit. new Dupont sliders,Now doing the snow dance.
I had one teaser so far I woke up to about 6 inches of snow on the driveway, I had to pull the snow blower out.
within the next week it all disappeared. Bummer!

Back