• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Pulled it into the shop and going to start tearing it apart. At the end of it all it will have all new pioneer performance nylatron front suspension bushing, pioneer performance steering bushings, drive shaft, driveshaft and jackshaft bearings, copper exhaust donuts, seat cover, bulkhead saver kit, and I'm sure that I am missing something else but you get the picture. I better get started because we already have 8" of snow on the ground.

Oil change, rear shock rebuild, finally got exup adjusted correctly, studs, and yamaheater not going to have cold hands if the entire winter is below zero again. Can't wait to ride only a few weeks!

The viper is in the shop waiting for a reflash, reverse actuator and gas line recall. I was up north deer hunting and we got snowed on so I greased up the old SXR and got it started and ran it up and down the road a few times. It felt good.

Picked them up from storage and got a bonus - flat tire on the trailer. I always love laying on the shoulder of I-94. Took off the front shocks to send in for a rebuild.

Have not received my snow checked 2015 RS Venture GT yet so have not been able to ride yet. We are having a year of a lifetime up here in Sault Ste Marie Ontario - about 20" of good snow so far this season. I am so sad I sold my 2012 Skidoo 3 weeks ago.

Fired up the engine since rebuild. Time to assemble.
DSC_00392_zps1a986cfe.jpg

changed oil, changed the rear tunnel bag, put on correct rubber grommet around the exhaust outlet, put on the new c&a skis, took in for the fuel line recall, rode around the yard with a smile on my face, shut it off and listened to the turbo spool down. cracked the first beer. then 2. now on 3. good day.

Back