• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Details on the quick disconnect?

I cut down the nylon stop nut. Drilled a small hole for a keeper pin.

Easy finger tight on/off.

vip-disconnect.JPG

Started, let it warm up, unloaded from enclosed trailer, ripped around yard, rode into garage. Prepped for oil change next weekend.

I cleaned my Viper windshield, accumulated dust in the shop due to lack of use:o|

That was after I installed the 4th wheel kit from Turbo Dynamics:cool:

Picked up my Nytro's form Excell Motorsports Saturday, sporting a Star 128 skid relocation kit, 129" 1.6 Ice cobra track and a bunch of other goodies.. The wifes got a new to her 1.375 track.. Both sleds got new Spindle Bushings. (check yours guys, both mine were in bad shape!!!!) Great work by the guys at Excells!!!!

Attachments

• FOT85C2.jpg
    FOT85C2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 102
Where's the rest of it ? !! ;) You've got quite a project going on there.
Hmmmm. Lets see.

New track, driveshaft with extro's, left and right heat exchangers (repair or replace), oil change, remove all bearings to clean and grease, replace driveshaft and jackshaft bearing, inspect skid, change sliders, inspect clutches...........................................................

I tear it down like this every year to do the maintenance. It takes so little time and makes it soo much easier to work on.

Took 140lbs off the back of my sled!!!! Little orange PZ for my son..
IMG_2522.JPG

Back