• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

What I didn't have to do this year was to replace my Hyfax sliders. Those DuPont Vespels really work. They are incredible. I believe I will get 5,000 miles on a set rather than the usual 500 miles on the old Hyfax.

O
A month ago it looked like this.
b128501.jpg

Alot of hours sweet blod and tears it came out like this :)

b128499.jpg
One of the sweetest looking apexs I ever seen, what did you use or buy to make your lens like that?

i rode the back up sled on weekend. not enough snow for apex yet.

I organized the bottom of my tunnel bag with the essentials. I used clips as well as double sided velcro.

The dense foam is under the gear, the soft foam is above it.

bag1.JPG

bag2.JPG

You need some miles on that bag. Mine looks like a grenade went off inside of it. The foam is all torn.

Amen.

I have another piece of dense foam from an exercise mat that I will use to separate the layers in the future.

Replaced the bushings on the transfer rod arm and front arm of the rear skid, changed slides just because I had the skid out, changed rear idler bearings. Skid is going back in tomorrow, then hids are going in.

lost a nut on the rear rack and boiled the gas in the fuel tank with heat from exhaust breaking trail at 15kph. even the steering hoop was hot.

Installed four stroke solutions roll over valve.

Attachments

• IMG_20141219_150324395.jpg
    IMG_20141219_150324395.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 72

Back