• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Here is my new 2015 Black RTX DX which has yet to be ridden. I added the large rear bag, the tunnel flares, the front sport grab bar, the rear skid plate, HID head lights, GPS, and a billet gas cap so far.

IMG_1212.JPG
IMG_1214.JPG
IMG_1215.JPG
IMG_1236.JPG
IMG_1237.JPG
IMG_1238.JPG
IMG_1239.JPG

I got a set of Simmons Flexi skis just before we left for vacation. I got a great deal on some used ones with good carbides already on them. I didn't pay much more than a set of carbides would cost. I can't wait to put them on and try them out when I get back. I heard the groomer going up by when we were packing the car last Friday. I hope there will be some snow left when we get back this Sunday. Looks like it might rain in Vt this week. I also have to run a new power cord for my new helmets e shield. The wires in the new cord are much heavier gauge wire than the wire in the sled. I've done a lot of work this summer so I hope it all pays off !!

Thanks guys. An no really haven't spent much time polishing the tunnel because I was waiting to put skinz airframes on but ran out of time an tools lol. This week I'm gonna tho.

Love the blacked out vipers. Unless something cool comes from yammi that might be my next ride and then put my axis shocks on front.

Put the Viking on my trailer so I can help my buddy haul supplies to the cabin this weekend.

Went and sat on it again for like the 1 billionth time, got off, smashed my shin on the snow blower parked beside it, kicked the snow blower only to have the shovel that was leaning against it fall over and scratch the side panel on the Nytro.... man we need snow!

Skis, front bumper, handle bar rises, mpi turbo, boost gauge, afr gauge, skin hand gaurds, shock covers, rear seat bolt delete, taller windy, hid's, cargo net, one stop clutch adjuster.....btw, still did not help!
af93f32d5e93d3479dceecf296fde963.jpg

2014 viper, mpi
2009 Phazer 144"

Back