• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

Damn this is real nice, how much the wrap cost you if you don't mind me asking ? And where did you buy it? I've been thinking of doing this for a few years now but haven't got around to it
Thanks.
Picked up the wrap material from a graphics dealer. Cost me $60 for a 5' x 5' piece.

Looking at my 14 Vector suspiciously......do I take it in this week to have the weird sounding starter (just started happening yesterday) replaced under warranty or wait for it to fail? Season is almost over anyway and I have another Vector as backup.

I started it just to run it for a while and then prayed for some snow to RIDE !! I hope we get some snow soon, but there isn't any significant snow in the forecast. :o|

I started it just to run it for a while and then prayed for some snow to RIDE !! I hope we get some snow soon, but there isn't any significant snow in the forecast. :o|

We are in the same boat here in Central NY.

We are in the same boat here in Central NY.
Yeah its starting to get depressing. I put a lot of work into it last fall and I just wanna ride. Maybe I'll play around in the field again. That gets old fast though, but I think its good for it to be run.

Installed the Four stroke solutions roll over valve. This is truly a plug and play kit.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 119
I installed tether kill switches on all 3 Vectors & replaced the wet noodle stock snow flap on the '06 with the newer stiff one.

Too bad they most likely won't get ridden again this season.

Made up new nylon bushings to take All play out of the sway bar on the vector....now, any compression on a side makes the bar twist immediately instead of rolling and then twisting....let's see how this works...lol....and yes, the bar is tight...tapped it in, but still could move by hand, but with pressure...it's tight...sick of unpredictable lift, but I like a soft front..now it pulls on the other spring quickly, but straight ahead is soft...

My front bumper nearly done. All pieces cut and made, just need to weld it (need to find someone who can weld it for me)

de77e2630aedac37fd637dbb2d0beb75.jpg

62ec388e62c8140a1179d68df3c490c1.jpg

9df19ff88930e9dbe7ee059ade71c9d8.jpg

Birkebeiner

Back