• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

I called to see if the starter has been replaced in my 14 Vector LTX. Waiting on the "one way gear" or something like that.

Loaded in the trailer and ready to hit the UP this weekend!!
Your lucky, I don't know if we'll have any snow to ride at all this year. What a kick in the nuts this week. It was below zero Saturday and Sunday night and it was in the 20's Monday. Then it started snow Monday night. When I woke up Tuesday morning it was 23 and raining. WTF !! By the time it was done raining the 4" of snow we got was all gone and then it cooled down afterwards and made everything icy. We can't catch a break this year.

Gazed longingly ... the snow is down to the treeline and the tomatoes are hooped again.

birkebeiner.
Great looking job.
I love to see guys fabricating stuff themself!
Couple of questions for you.
Do you have any plans to secure the long bars that wrap around the hood to the front bulkhead?
I am assuming you used tubing. Is it aluminum or steel? Looks like aluminum.
What is the dia and wall thickness?
Did you have any issues with crushing the tubes when trying to bend it like this. In the past i have bent tubing in a similar way but had some crush.
I found that if i filled the tube with sand it helped to keep the tubes from crushing. Just wondering if you had any issue with it.

I have been thinking about fabricating my own bumper because i cant find one that fits properly.
I have an RPM composite skid plate and the design/thickness of it interferes with mounting most bumpers i have seen.

Put some headlight tint on her

Attachments

• IMG_0301.JPG
    IMG_0301.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0300.JPG
    IMG_0300.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 182
Didn't fix anything but did start riding mine today again. It'll probably go again but figured I'd get a few miles in while I could anyways. Earliest I can ever remember.

Attachments

• image.jpg.66961faed5d9b18ac0a6bec71c618c5f.jpg
    image.jpg.66961faed5d9b18ac0a6bec71c618c5f.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg.cabde8a873a17a217deb822de1f9b6e5.jpg
    image.jpg.cabde8a873a17a217deb822de1f9b6e5.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 168
Didn't fix anything but did start riding mine today again. It'll probably go again but figured I'd get a few miles in while I could anyways. Earliest I can ever remember.
You from Saskatchewan? Got my buddie stuck today haha

Attachments

• IMG_0309.PNG
    IMG_0309.PNG
    102 KB · Views: 164
Yup. 30 miles south east of Prince Albert. Had around a foot here. I kept on till I got stuck too lol. Some good sized drifts around considering. Could've made it through but I was just putting around messing around in the drifts. Was about 4' of snow under me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 150

Back