• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what did you do with your sled today

sideswipe77

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Yamaha apex se
2011 Yamaha apex se
Looking for items or activities that you did with your sled. How did spend time with sled.

well on Saturday went out for a trail ride with a friend.

on sunday went and sledded out to my uncles trapline to pull traps with my apex xtx, brother on his rs venture gt and a guest on my et410. ended up breaking trail with the apex on the trap trails.

Rode my Apex fri, sat, & Sunday of last weekend. Rode with the guy that bought my '05 RX-1 & stayed at his cabin for the weekend. The young one rode his ZL all 3 days as well. Saturday & Sunday the Misses came along with her Vector.
Today I took them all through vehicle wash to clean them up. The Apex & vector will get another opportunity this coming weekend.

Supprising that with the low snow this
Year people are still able to find the snow to have good rides. Also you don't here many issues with our sleds on the trails

Supprising that with the low snow this
Year people are still able to find the snow to have good rides. Also you don't here many issues with our sleds on the trails
I have been pleasantly surprised with conditions. Local clubs have been doing wonders in the areas I have ridden. Just need to find the areas that actually have good snow. My goal each year is 1000 miles and I hit that last Sunday. Most of my rides are anywhere from 80-120 miles per day.

Back