• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What skis?

What skis

• Curves

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • C&A

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Simmons

• Slydog

• Tuner skis

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other please specify

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

WINDER1987

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Hey guys what's the best skis out there now mainly an aggressive trail rider with some backwoods riding. It's for a 13 Nytro xtx

RDAY:

I voted tuners because you an aggressive trail rider with "some" backwoods riding. I like the Tuners on the trail, but hate them in the woods. If I was a "mainly aggressive trail" rider, I would stick with Tuners. I will be change to Slydogs for the woods. Lets face it though, Vipers weren't really Tuner friendly.

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about the snow trackers being dangerous and catching and guys being seriously injured

RDAY: I voted SlyDog because they handle any aggressive trail riding I throw at them with my XTX( that's not alot but some). My Sled is happiest:D in the woods then on a trail but trail manners are still very good with no disappointments and I believe this is due to the extra tall keel. If I rode more trail I would still get Slydogs but just go with a 6 or 7 inch ski. :( With so many variables like ski widths/snow conditions/driver style/sled setup/ ski flexibility/ keel height/carbides, its hard to really compare any of them apples to apples.. With that being said I think most of those skis are good in their own ways but you just have to pick the one that suits your needs and riding style the best. FYI, Slydog always does a sweet Black Friday Sale every year, I think its $50 off. ;)!

SnoNinja: your going to love those new slydog skis, its the prefect mod turn your SS-LTX submarine into a snowmobile
:die

Last edited:

Back