• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHERE ARE THE 2016 YAMAHA CATALOGS

SO WHY DID THEY DISCONTINUE THE NYTRO ?

The Nytro out of the box was an ill handling sled that most consumers either don't have the time, knowledge or resources to make it into a more capable sled which Yamaha failed to do . I spent 8 years and almost 10,000 miles on the Nytro and finally came to the conclusion that my efforts to make it better had finally been exhausted. I still have my Nytro and won't part with it but with what I know now and I'm sure I'm not alone on this, I would have never bought another Nytro. The Nytro can be a great sled for some but overall the Viper has more appeal and capability for the majority of consumers looking for a 4-stroke.

Last edited:

:rofl:I bet they sent the wrong trailers to pick up the Catalogs lmao

Last edited:
get the cat brochure,your yamahas are in there, just diffrent color.

get the cat brochure,your yamahas are in there, just diffrent color.
Really?? I had no idea cat had an apex motor in their chassis, and have the single shot skid...when did this happen...??....and yes I'm being sarcastic. ..as I am not interested in a yamacat....the viper might be a fine sled...but not for me...give me 4 cylinders, 160 hp (or more)....I have owned cats...I know what cat quality is...and I don't want to go down that road ever again.....so sorry viper/yamacat lovers...but imo the only good thing about that sled...is the motor...100 percent yamaha...not half assed yamaha

Looking at sleds on line does not save any money. Yamaha shipped a very large box of 2015 brochures to my dealer in Jan.

Back