• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

where to get mtx heat exchanger kit online?

sleddingfarmer

TY 4 Stroke God
Anyone know where I can order that MTX heat exchanger kit online? I've looke all over and can't find it. I'm an hour from a yamaha dealer and pretty busy on the farm so i'm just trying to save some time.
Thanks

8HA-1241A-00-00 = just the heat exchanger itself.

8HA-124A0-00-00 = the heat exchanger, hoses, rivets, etc all stuff to mount it and plumb it in.

okay Guys, My dealer said that this mtx kit is 400 bucks! is this true? Charging me 2 hours labor to install.... Do I need to go else where?

What does this kit include. I have the tunnel heat exchanger that goes in the front out of my MTX if thats what you are looking for.

Rx1M5

I've read that the kits in the US sometimes don't come with instructions. Here are some shots of the instructions that came with the kit I just received. Click on the pictures for full sized shots.

I have a 2008 FX Nytro and just bought a rear heat
exchanger, also have a trail tank, was wondering
if I would have any problems installing the rear heat
exchanger. :4STroke:

I'm kinda wondering the same thing. Does anyone know if this mtx heat exchanger kit is going to work with a pre-updated trail tank? Because I did some reading and it sounded like the older trail tanks wouldn't fit on the 09 nytro mtx because of this heat exchanger. I ordered my trail tank on dec. 17th, 2008...and I guess that is right on the line of being a old or new one...so I won't know until I take it apart. thanks

Back