• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which trailer glides to get

Cubby

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Ski Doo 900 ACE Renegade Adrenaline
2007 Yamaha Phazer GT
I picked up a new Triton 10 ft XT trailer and need ski guides. The Caliber LowPro are the same price as the Multi Glide. Looking at Caliber's website I don't see a difference in the 2 other than the Multi Glides are an inch wider. Which ones should I get? Anyone have experience?

what r u running for carbides is the only real consideration I have never hear anything bad before about either but all things equal i woud get the wider ones.

I've had both and prefer the low profile. The multiglides are tailer and lock the skis which is fine unless you have a lower height covered trailer and have to nudge them over against the wall loading or unloading... With the Low pro I'm not tripping over them as easy and they are also easier to sweep or shovel snow out...

The EZ off slides are more money - not sure they are worth it. I may do with the Multi Glides since its an open trailer.

I have the deep ones and snowtrackers and sometimes they bind on the way on if not straight and they hold allot of snow and ice.

go with low profile. You'll fight the deeper grooves.

Back