• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which year/model has stiffer swaybar

DadsApex

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 Apex LTX GT
I've looking through countless threads and really not sure what year/model did Yamaha go to the larger sway bar. As far as I can tell they went from a 11mm to 11.75 or 11.90 on just the 2011 and up XTX. Can someone please confirm this for me.

As far as I can tell from the part microfiche the my 2008 swaybar is 8FG-2386E-00-00 and all 2011 and up are 8FG-2386E-10-00
so I guess what I need to know is what's the size (mm) of the 10-00 swaybar.

Can anybody confirm that the 2011 and up sway bar is close to 12mm. If so does anybody have a stock 2011 and up sway bar they would like to sell?

I have one from a 2015 I would sell. Only 450 miles on it.
PM me. I really not sure what it's worth, but not going to rape you on it. LOL

Ahhhhhh wait on that, I just noticed u in Canada. It will cost as much in shipping as it's worth.
Im out. Sorry.

The power steering sleds are approximately 12mm.

I don't have any 12mm, but do have some 13mm in stock.

so the EPS have 12 mm sway bar and previous ones have 11 mm swaybars?

As far as I can tell, yes all the 2011 sleds with EPS have the larger diameter swaybar. Funny how they added the stiffer swaybar with EPS. So maybe that's what helped the 2011 and up corner better and not ALL the EPS? Thoughts?

Back