• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

White axle and idler wheels?

fourbarrel

Building a collection one sled at a time
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 SRX
Who has changed the idlers or axle wheels on their sled for another type or colour? I am thinking about going with white but can't find one I like and Yamaha doesn't have one available here.I wouldn't mind going aluminum but it would cost a small fortune to buy them all so it'll likely be plastic I get.Anyone know of a decent wheel with a good variety of colours available?

Who has changed the idlers or axle wheels on their sled for another type or colour? I am thinking about going with white but can't find one I like and Yamaha doesn't have one available here.I wouldn't mind going aluminum but it would cost a small fortune to buy them all so it'll likely be plastic I get.Anyone know of a decent wheel with a good variety of colours available?
Check with speedwerks, at one time they had white ones, dont remember sizes they had.

slydog real cools could be ordered in white.

Back