• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

who needs help:maint help

BigDogrx1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 rx1
Morning guys, I was seeing if someone around my area needs a hand with REALLY going thru there sled, I went thru most everything even upgrading skid swap by my self, but lots of help from this site, and it's so much easier and fun with some conversation while doing bearings etc. I only have a couple things left on mine to do.
But I have large garage and thought.I'd kinda pay it forward by offering to help someone a little, wish I would have had some company when I fumbled thru.everything last year, have lift and hoist,
I live in Standish,Michigan
Just give me a yell.

BigDog, it's people like you that make this site so Great!! For the most part, most of the guys that are on TY are so helpful, mature, and respectful to others.
Tom has set this site up to be monitored and to keep the rif-raf out and it has attracted a higher caliber of riders such as yourself!

Have a Great summer and even Greater winter. ;)!

Wow that is a great offer I agree completely with Dan....to bad we don't all live near each other....

I too do my maintenance alone and would love to partner up. But I guess that's why we do these Ty rides to get together

Thanks guys, I sure know Iam gonna make a TY ride this winter just to meet some quality folks, they are getting harder to find these days, Larry

Larry, we will be Glad to met you and put a face to the screen name. Always a Great time! ;)!

We have a Really Great Group!

Sounds Great, my brotherinlaw just bought Bob's RX1 that's been for sale here on site, so may have company

Bump, Hard to believe there ain't a few guys like me when I first got into this 4stroke stuff, I did not know where to start with REALLY making sure sled was ready for use, so don't be to proud to ask for help, garage is open!!!!!!

When October rolls around you will have them lined up around the block! You Sir are a truly good person to make such an offer to people, I will tip my hat to you and Thor452! I know I could use a garage in the middle of January when I'm twisting wrenches ( sometimes the sled shed just doesn't cut it). Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Thanks Rooster, if they wait till Oct the offer might not be as available as I hope we get early snow, plus I don't like heating a 1200sf garage when its so much nicer working in the warm weather

thanks as long as im not gone ridding my door is open to friends my garage is heated with the wood stove its like summer in the garage in January.

That sounds like a great offer that I'd love to take you up on. The only problem is I live in Vt and that would be a bit of a drive. LOL. That is very generous of you and someone nearby would be crazy not to take you up on that.

Back