• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who spring ordered a '16???

IAVECTORGT

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Arctic Cat ZR 8000 El Tigre
And what did you all order??????? I'll start: 2016 Viper LTX LE in blue and white with MPI turbo. Ulmer Racing doing the turbo install with all the clutch work/gauges/etc. Coming off a '12 Apex. Can't wait!!!!

I ordered a Viper XTX LE in blue with the MPI turbo. I have an Ulmer clutch, complete gauge set with OSP bracket an OSP belt deflection adjuster and a set of Dupont slides sitting on a shelf at the lake ready to install once it comes

2016 Viper LTX LE (Blue) with Turbo. Back to Yamaha after Skidoo 2014 800 Etec TNT, 2010 Skidoo 1200X. Prior to the Doo's 06' Attak, 03' RX1, 99 SXR (first Yamaha).

Ordered a blue ltx le- does anyone know the financing promo through yamaha?

I called yamaha credit card and they arent sure of the promo- they just said great rates!

What i was told....Yamaha rates are adjusted by tier. level #1 4.99% level #2 7.99% level #3 9.99% level #4 13.99 % and anything over that they"ll take your first born! The acquisition rate for the card is 22.9% with no incentive rates

Back