• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Why I am happy with my Viper

stingray719

TY 4 Stroke God
Because the below happened FAR too often with my 162 inch track Nytro. Now only time I am stuck is when I run out of skill :)

nytrostuck.jpg

Stuck Hmmmmmm I would love to have enough snow next year to experience that. I am sure I lack deep snow skill as I haven't used it for years LOL

I know to the mountain riders the idea of groomed trails sounds boring but it is a totally different experience and I love it. More about handling, smooth ride / comfort / acceleration - that description does not do it justice but is a start.

Hoping for deep snow to challenge our sleds and skill.

Wow that looks like fun as long your not spending too much digging lol
Stingray I se you have hand protectors do they help. I'm thinking a taller windshield also

This year we had the most snow novascotia has seen in 50 years. Over 6 feet out my front door.
And I owned a 121 apex.....
But my buddy bought a viper ltx le and that sled was amazing in the snow even though it was only a 137. So what did I do? Traded up for ltxle. Cannot wait!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 80
Wow that looks like fun as long your not spending too much digging lol
Stingray I se you have hand protectors do they help. I'm thinking a taller windshield also

Only thing really helped the Nytro was selling it and getting a Viper....lol. On the XTX though I liked the windshield, but we spend most of our time under 60mph.

This year we had the most snow novascotia has seen in 50 years. Over 6 feet out my front door.
And I owned a 121 apex.....
But my buddy bought a viper ltx le and that sled was amazing in the snow even though it was only a 137. So what did I do? Traded up for ltxle. Cannot wait!!

My last ride on the old 2 stroke Viper....heh. Man that makes me appreciate my 4 stroke Viper

03022014 400.jpg

Only thing really helped the Nytro was selling it and getting a Viper....lol. On the XTX though I liked the windshield, but we spend most of our time under 60mph.

Yep you got a good point there. Didn't think of it way 60mph is
fast enough for me... Holy ship $h!t can't wait to get
My hands on that xtx let it snow and Snow lol

yeah and that was a groomed trail about 4 hrs prior then a storm caught me out alone 2' in an hour winds of 40 mph. Spent 2 hrs under a tree then my buddies came looking for me of course they were all on long tracks.:o|

yeah and that was a groomed trail about 4 hrs prior then a storm caught me out alone 2' in an hour winds of 40 mph. Spent 2 hrs under a tree then my buddies came looking for me of course they were all on long tracks.:o|
I ride alone a lot also. But it definatly has its risks. Need to be smart

I ride alone a lot also. But it definatly has its risks. Need to be smart
I had a self induced mechanical failure- forgot to tighten bolt, lead to a long walk in the woods. I now am much more careful about riding alone . I was amazed how tiring it was to walk just 4 miles in snowmobile gear on the trail.

Back