• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will a 1.5" or 1.75" track fit on a Nytro?

You can fit a 1.5 no problem. You'll need to remove the front heat exchanger protectors or notch the track. I'm pretty certain you can also squeeze a 1.75 in there, but you need to change your drivers. As for studding, you risk damaging your heat exchanger with the protectors removed. Others have done it though.

No need to change drivers for a 1.75, you'll need to remove exchanger protectors so studding isnt possible anymore.

Goddo said:
You can fit a 1.5 no problem. You'll need to remove the front heat exchanger protectors or notch the track. I'm pretty certain you can also squeeze a 1.75 in there, but you need to change your drivers. As for studding, you risk damaging your heat exchanger with the protectors removed. Others have done it though.

No need to remove stud protectors on the 1.5 track. Just did it a few weeks ago. You will however need to remove them with a 1.75 track as this is what I run with the stock drivers. You could actually fit a 2.0 in there with the stock drivers and stud protectors removed.

skullman said:
No need to remove the front exchanger protectors for 1.5".

Even if you stud it??

Looking to do and intense or cobra. But I need studs!

To bad they don't have a 1.5 cobra with pre installed studs to save wieght. That would be deadly.

Did the 1.75 Ripsaw Lite on mine and had to remove tunnel protectors only. My drivers are almost identical to stock size. If you want to stud a 1.5 though, you will definitely have to remove the protectors, or drop to a smaller size driver. If you are going up to a 1.75, you're gonna want extros anyways.

Back