• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Windshield bag

porkchop

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro Nation
bought a bag off a TY member for like $15 shiped, glad I didn't pay more for it...
I got 3 maps + an Iphone in it, probally could put a Snickers or 2 in as well but it's about worthless, also holds more snow around the gauge cluster.
So wouldn't be worth the full price coin.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nah, for the price I paid it holds my charger cord nice :)

I used to stash the maps, cell phone & hat in my jacket.
Down to just the hat now, 75% to the good? LOL.

I could see where it would be handy as a permanent home for ownership and insurance papers, and easily accessible. It is what it is, better than nothing.

I photocopy all reggy & insurance papers (stay in my coat, always there not to get taken by some scumbag who'd rip off someone else's stuff).
Can't trust anyone!
The Yamaha ball cap didn't fit in there without wrecking it and gonna be worn funny like it's been wadded up.

Wife has a nice bag on the back of her sled for my things :)

I have a windshield bag as well , think its bigger than that one ( I believe you need the mid height or tall windshield with mine). It is awesome, fits a ton. Had a small thermos, bottle of water, bag of beef jerky, spare gloves, leatherman, registration papers, zip ties, spare relay, and some other odds and ends in mine.

I run the stock windshield, never get that much in it.... Maybe the relay & zips.

Thanks man, let's hook up soon for a beer or 2- Surgery is going to put me down for a couple months & recoup over the Summer.

Will do, I was at Excell's Saturday, but was running short on time, had to hurry back to get the kids..

I see Katie's machine for sale... Who's getting the Viper??? :)

Back