• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wrenching on the sled with a 2 post lift?

dexter

TY 4 Stroke Master
i was lucky this summer and built a workshop that has a 2 post rotary lift. Has anyone used one to work on their sled?

Has been great for the trucks and the rhino in the pic.

Just looking for quick tips

Attachments

• IMG_2155.JPG
    IMG_2155.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 827

I have a two post and made a u shaped piece out of square tubing and a dowel that slides in to one arm in place of one of the pads that typically comes up under the frame of a car. Works good for studding!

image.jpg

Neighbor services about 10-12 / year, lift gets used for his wrenching.... Or my oil changes & skid checks :)
Definitely handy.

I have a two post and made a u shaped piece out of square tubing and a dowel that slides in to one arm in place of one of the pads that typically comes up under the frame of a car. Works good for studding!

I'm glad I saw this. I bought a new house and shop this summer that came with a 2 post. I have been thinking about building something that allows me to work off only one post so I don't have to walk around it. Is this what you are talking about here? Pics?

yeah... pics would be great. I am working on the old Bravo latetly and I had to use a couple of 2x4s to span across. works fine, but always a bit of wasted walking around time to get where I need to be.

any pics from kviper???

Back