• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WRP seat

Yeah I did, who is this ?? Also thanks for pointing out my dyslexic screw up, been sick as a you know what all week:(

Oh you probably don't know me, just saw that you're from Swanzey so figured I'd ask. I graduated from there in 94.

The wrp seat is one of the best mods I did to the nytro. I used to come back every ride with a bad back and knees rough or smooth trails. Brief description of me, I use a wheelchair and ride sitting down all the time. With the stock seat I found myself holding myself up with the bars and used to get tired much quicker.

My first ride with the wrp seat I thought I made a big mistake. It felt like sitting on a 2x4 and felt like I was sitting way too high and felt almost tippy. I changed my mind after about 15 miles through a twisty trail. After about 100 km it gets a bit softer but still isn't too soft.

I could drive so much faster and felt like I wasn't holding myself up. I was loving it! My buddy who was following me (or trying!) could notice a huge difference in my speed through the turns. It is allot easier to 'get into' the corners . Which is how the nytro needs to be driven. I quickly realized that I needed a riser with this seat or you feel like you are leaning over. Got the riser, thanks to radianguy, and positioning is now perfect! Might have to get the relocator next summer.

Sounds like I'm making the right choice, thanks peeps.

I installed my WRP seat this spring , but didn't get to test it out yet. Just sitting on it I can tell my replacement knees will be a lot happier now. I did the OFT relocate 2 seasons ago and that made an incredible difference for me in handling. Can't wait to test the 43 +2 MountainTech a arms I installed this summer. Snows coming!!

I installed my WRP seat this spring , but didn't get to test it out yet. Just sitting on it I can tell my replacement knees will be a lot happier now. I did the OFT relocate 2 seasons ago and that made an incredible difference for me in handling. Can't wait to test the 43 +2 MountainTech a arms I installed this summer. Snows coming!!
I want to do both those mods also!

Oh btw where is the lowest price on wrp seat?

I've been checking them on Ebay, $289 / make an offer & free shipping.

Same that was the cheapest I could find as well. That is the manufacture selling them on eBay pretty sure. I asked for a package price for a seat and a set of boards a few days ago and no reply. Let's do a group but maybe! Who's in?

I'd be in for a group buy! My seat on my 2011 was starting to really feel soft and low last year. Been thinking of this! Glad to see the positive posts.

I'd be in for a group buy! My seat on my 2011 was starting to really feel soft and low last year. Been thinking of this! Glad to see the positive posts.

Ya I agree. I almost bought mine this morn but timing isn't quite right. Think next month I will be caught up but bad timing now. Furnace just went out!

LOL, hear ya.
I had issues as well so this Friday the trigger gets pulled, need to get going on it. .... Snows a comin'!

Let's pray for some good snow here in NH this yr boys.

Maybe we should plan a TY Nytro ride this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw if anyone is looking to upgrade skis I saw a pair of black curves with white loops posted on CL last night from some guy in Salem. $150 and they look mint. Steal :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back