• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

X click/billet torsion spring block adjusters

I'd be interested in knowing too. If not, has anyone used the Yamaha accessory aluminum adjusters? How hard are these to replace? Mine are complete chewed up to the point I can't adjust mine.

I knew I had seen one somewhere...If you browse over to Star Suspensions he makes one that has 5 positions...$85 though.

I run the X-Click and they make a HUGE differance! But I'm not a little guy either
:exc:

Msg back from them

"Ours will not fit. I spoke with our CNC Operator and he did confirm this. At this time I do not know if we will be making ones for Yamaha."

Here's a link to a company that sells the X-Click spring adjusters for Yamaha: http://www.hiperf.com/acatalog/Snowmobi ... s_289.html

Scroll down the page on the link and you'll find them. I've used these for a few years on various torsion spring Yamaha sleds and they hold up great.

Last edited:
Old thread, same problem.
Is x-click a brand?

The links above do not go directly to the product and I cannot find them on their sites.

I am looking for a set of 4 position torsion spring adjuster blocks for an 08 Nytro RTX.

muffinworks sells a 5 position set for the torsion spring suspensions. i use them on my sled.

muffinworks sells a 5 position set for the torsion spring suspensions. i use them on my sled.
We used to offer a 5-position billet torsion spring adjuster. But we discontinued that product last season.

sry to hear that. mine work great.

Back