• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX first 100 miles my .02

Came off an 07 APEX ER. Just flipped 100 miles on an 09 xtx. I really like it and overall is a great sled. It takes the bumps sooooo much better and has a higher fun factor than the apex did. The things i am going to change on the XTX are the clutch it does not backshift as well and it under steers like crazy in the soft stuff. I also feel a power loss comeing from the apex. Dont get me wrong the xtx has good power but it does not have the snap the apex does. I think a good clutch kit and a power commander/exhaust and airbox i will be in the same range as the apex was stock. I have to stress how great the 144" track is once you ride it you wont want a shorty anymore. I really feel that even if i could not change the stock xtx it would still be a better for the type of rideing i do. It really feels light to me. I am not all beat up after rideing the whooped out trails like i was on the apex. So as i said the Clutch, skis, and a power commander/exhaust and I should be good to go. I was also thinking of Line "X" for the tunnel so its all black would look cool.

yes you can get the skis from a dealer, I picked mine up for 175 a set but you also have to buy the bolt kit and couplers. that is another 20$. you can use the same ski loops off your stock skis. they will fit

Back