• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX Top Speeds?

With about 800 miles now Ive seen a best of 98 at 9100 rpms. Other than that it's a 95 mph sled all day. Gets stronger as it breaks in though.

hey i just picked up an xtx yesterday went from a 121 will the xtx come out of the hole just as fast as my 121? and midrange be the same? I probably won't get the chance to try it out until next year

Oh yea! Harder! Mostly due to just about zero track spin with the xtx and 1.75 lug. I pull sled lengths on two friends every time and even worse off the trails (obviously). Have fun man!

Last edited:
thats great to hear its a 2013 but doesn't have the 1.75 track just the 1.25 which i ride trails and ice more anyways

I've hit 103 on the odometer on a long stretch of hard groomed trail. That's on a '13 xtx 1.75.

No, full Hurricane Hindle setup, programmer, air box mod, clutched, larger idler wheels, etc. Ya, couldn't be any happier... except if it was still faster LOL. There's 3572 miles on it. Missed out on the local shaved ice radar runs this year, like to see what it does with no resistance.

when I had the 1.25 track on it would see 107-109 gps, with the backcountry track 98-100 gps is what I see now.

I have a 2013 xtx 1.75 and got 101 once on the gauge stock. Put the full hindle on, clutch kit, power commander, and air box mod and get 105 all the time and pulls hard all the way to 90.

Back