• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha 60th Anniversary Apparel Colors

4oth anniversary sleds were red and white, so I am sure they will stick with red and white for the sled anniversary models.

As mentioned the yellow and black were the yamaha cycle racing colors back in day. I always thought the 50th edition R1 bikes looked cool!

I did this scheme years back....thought it would be better looking than the flame and skull theme.
DSC05497.JPG

Very nice job with the Apex. Nice and clean looking.

I really like all of it, the color combo, the "throwback" aspect and even though I'm not usually not a fan of bright and yellow but ill be looking at one of these hats and bags... and Rich Kays sled looks great with the yellow. Plus if you think about it Ski Doo is going away from the darker yellow and using bright neon colors on most of the new sleds, i don't see the point of each company having "their" color, the designs and products each speak for themselves.

SRXtwinss had an Apex custom done in Yellow and Black I think it was an 06 or 7 and was sharp.

But after all these years of Doo being the only Yellow and Black I will have to see how they look and 'feel' to me. (and I like DOO)

Back in the day when motocross was hot, yammi n suzuki were yellow, honda red, kawi green. Yammi went blue to stand out in the field. I get a chuckle every time i hear someone say, i bleed yammi blue. Like it or not, there's alot of yammi yellow running deep.......hmmmmm, yellow n blue= green......maybe thats why kawi got out of the sled game

Back