• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Apex died on trail wont start! cant hear fuel pump, HELP!!!

Did you check the grounding blocks?I had two that faild in my Attak last year. Same thing happend to me. Just died on the trail. There are ground blocks., three I think, two for sure in the harness along the delta box frame. Cut the wires and soldered them together. No problems this year.
Any chance for a picture or more guidance on where to look for the grounding blocks? I have two 06' Attaks and want to check them out in advance of having a problem.

I just changed out my fuel pump relay for the solid state red one. I found it a bit aggravating to load the sled in my truck, drive to my destination, and when I'd go to unload my sled, the fuel pump relay wouldn't work and I'd have to remove the relay, warm it up and reinstall.
Where can I get a solid state red relay to carry in my spare parts bin?

just as i was hitting the throttle on my 07 apex and it just shut right off like i hit the kill switch and it wouldnt stat back up. i cant hear the fuel pump when i turn the key on but i hear the click of the fuel pump relay, i checked the two 10 amp fuses by the battery box and they are fine as well as the male and female end next to fuses which was a little corroded but not too bad. Is the fuel pump bad on it?
I just had the exact same thing happen to me on Sunday with the my Sled. Been going through things and still haven't solved anything yet. Have you figured it out yet.

Back