• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

yamaha hand guard?

rtx moose

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder LTX LE,2007 RTX,2000 SRX700
So to buy the yamaha sidewnder hand guards you have to buy the mounting bracket,the plastic guard and the decals?Come on!!!

or you can buy the skinz heatloc and possibly be even happier?

I believe I have a set of the plastic mounts, if you need a set.

I went with the AC light up hand guards. Looks/works good. Unfortunately has AC molded into them. Hard to see on the black though.

i wish yamaha made a set i liked, ended up putting on powermadd ones, i spray painted over powermadd with flat black,still on the fence about em i might take off idk, something to protect hands i guess, i believe they sold mirrors for dm that hid inside so u cant see em and flipped up when u wanted to use em wich thoght was kinda neat

Attachments

• 88593C53-FB6B-4933-A3AE-7BC83210A3F3.jpeg
    88593C53-FB6B-4933-A3AE-7BC83210A3F3.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 77
I almost ordered a set of Yamaha until I realized that the stickers to match my XTX was $62.00

Guard was $65 and mount $32
WOW for stickers

I have the Powermadd ones. They provide decent protection. One cool thing is for the northern Quebec riding where it is often freezing, they are small enough that if you need to use the Kimpex or Powermadd Guantlets, they fit right over them.
MS

Back