• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Nytro rtx se racer ( custom frontend )

After my first race sesong last Winter I will do som Changes on my sled.

I have order highlift cam oversize valves and springs to the cylinder head from hurricane performance
I send my cyl head to MCX last week for some work with the valves and a porting.

also going to put in an 330 pps skid

Going from SLP to CA-PRO XT

Nice project, not gonna try the race front end or something like a zbroz set up? Cr racing said they would make arms to however I wanted, caster and spindle distance and all that

Hello. The front feels a bit nervous and has easy to start wobbling so it would be nice to try

Yes, I have checked on race front end and would be nice to try it. have tried to find a mail to Eric Josephson so I can ask him about it. but cant find it....

I believe slicast has a upper arms which are adjustable to

Maybe time to get a real catch can instead of Coca cola can too ? ;)

Was it you who competed at the "backrace" in Piteå if so i could not help to notice that your subframe was tweaked.

Please post pics of your PPS install.
What shocks will you use ?

Maybe time to get a real catch can instead of Coca cola can too ? ;)

Was it you who competed at the "backrace" in Piteå if so i could not help to notice that your subframe was tweaked.

Please post pics of your PPS install.
What shocks will you use ?

haha you did not like Coke bottle =)? New tank is made

Yes I drove in Piteå, and I know its bin tweaked, not much but will try to break back and reinforce it.

'I'll start with pps When The engine is together.

Now I have test driven the nytro .. we have very little snow so have only be able to test some hole shots .. the pps ski is in place and working well. have put it in the stock holes and seems to work. got short of the rails a bit in front. here is some pics

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I did a makover at the front , arctic spindels and custom made A-arms , also moved the skis 3,74" forward

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 179
Very cool upgrades to the front end, love your A arms and Arctic Cat/Viper spindles.

I have the JRE front end setup which is similar in many ways to what you did but not as aggressive in others, costs allot less though. :)

Wish you all the luck in you racing season !!!

Back