• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha snowmobile digital pictures wanted

82SRX500

Pro
Website
www.toizrit.com
Guys, I am working on a website page that is directly related to Yamaha and their 40th Anniversary. I am looking for any year from 1968-2007, any model, any condition, digital pictures. If you own a Yamaha sled and have or can take a digital picture of it, please email them to me at: toizrit@comcast.net

Understand that the pictures, if selected, will be posted on my website for anyone to view. No photo credits will be given. The purpose is for showing people interested in Yamaha snowmobiles real world pictures.

snowmobiles can be action shots, garage shots, junk yard shots, show shots, racing etc..... I can't guarantee that all will be used however my intent is to use as many as possible.

Thanks,

Jon Bertolino

82SRX500 said:
Guys, I am working on a website page that is directly related to Yamaha and their 40th Anniversary. I am looking for any year from 1968-2007, any model, any condition, digital pictures. If you own a Yamaha sled and have or can take a digital picture of it, please email them to me at: toizrit@comcast.net

Understand that the pictures, if selected, will be posted on my website for anyone to view. No photo credits will be given. The purpose is for showing people interested in Yamaha snowmobiles real world pictures.

snowmobiles can be action shots, garage shots, junk yard shots, show shots, racing etc..... I can't guarantee that all will be used however my intent is to use as many as possible.

Thanks,

Jon Bertolino

Guys, winter is almost here and I want to build the Yamaha Pride page into a page twice the size that is now. Please email me more great Yamaha snowmobile photos. To see what we have so far go to:

www.toizrit.com/yamahabook.htm then once inside the page click on Yamaha Pride.

thanks,

Jon Bertolino

06 GT

Attachments

• speedfreak.jpg
    speedfreak.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 111