• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

JasonXTX

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Viper XTX
Has anyone out there ever created their own custom Viper wrap? I am having troubles finding a site where I can either download or purchase a blank template to design with. I am looking to apply the decal to the body, tank and tunnel. If anyone has done this can you please point me in the right direction, the only place I have found is; http://www.motosportstemplates.com/sr-viper-2014.html. Also I am not sure if the 2017 viper body style is still the same as the 2016, I would assume they are. I am looking for a tunnel template long enough to fit an XTX, much appreciated!

Cheers!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 9.22.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 9.22.07 AM.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 527

My son designed one on a site called Motocal.com for his Nytro. Unfortunately they don't have a template for the Viper. They have one for the Arctic Cat Procross chassis which is very similar except the center hood. Not sure if that is what you are looking for.

the guy that did my wrap did an awsome job and it has held up great. its Dark Side Studio Arts LLC he has some wraps on eBay

Back