• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Wire Connectors

LAJAMA

Extreme
Hi,

I came up with an idea that I would like to do in putting a 06Attack seat onto my 05 RX-1. I would like to locate some Yamaha wire connectors so that I can make an adaptor. The adaptor would have the RX-1 seat wire connector on one end and an Attack seat wire connector on the other end of the wire adaptor. That way I could put an adaptor in between the connection at the front of the seat and another one at the rear light connection.

This way I could insert this adaptor without cutting or soldering anything so that I could go back to original if I wanted.

But the problem is where to find the wire connectors, since they don't appear to sell them separately on the Yamaha parts list.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I can get the appropriate wire connectors so that I could make my plan work? I would think that they would have to be available somewhere, one would just have to know where to look!

Thank you very much for any help.
:yam:

they are available, the dealers usually have (atleast have access to) all yamaha wire connections, they have different kits in which the connectors can be located, go to your local dealer and ask the service department if they could give you a hand.

I ususlly just cut, soldier & Tape. Finding the right connectors can be a pain in the butt and they can be expensive.

Back